Vietnam - '67-'68
Heavy Duty Portable Column Lift
locking device acting directly between column and carriage.
stainless steel supported in hanging bearing. Recirculating ball nut in
wear-resistant, low-maintenance, splash-proof and dirt-repelling design.
stands with optional spring assists and fine thread adjustment.
The PCL-16's controls are easy to use and feature
up/down and emergency stop buttons.
PCL-18 Heavy Duty Portable Column Lift, is available in configurations
of 4, or 6 columns with a total combined lifting capacity as high
as 144,000 pounds. No other mobile lifting system matches the PCL-16
for safety, durability, flexibility, and ease-of-operation. Whether
you need to lift a bus, fleet vehicle, or fire truck, there is an
PCL-18 system designed to meet your needs.
Since the PCL-18 system is mobile, there is no installation. All you need
is a flat, stable floor surface and a three-phase power source making it
possible for inside or outside use. The PCL-18 system's controls are easy
to use and feature up/down and emergency stop buttons.
A precision, hardened, ball bearing screw-nut assembly suspended from the
top of the column provides the lifting power. Don't worry about service
or maintenance issues becuase of the expected life of our ball bearing screw-nut
design is much greater than typical outdated, low-cost acme thread technology.
State-of-the-art security features are built into the electrical micro-processor
control system. Built-in features that stop the mobile lift from operating
in case of electrical failure or overload and an electrical phase-sequence
relay which automatically checks the rotation of the motors and makes micro-adjustments
for precise leveling. If one motor phase is cut off, the system stops automatically.
Our steel hardened flange-beam and screw-nut design is much lighter than
hydraulic versions, (hundreds of pounds lighter per column!) and allows
optimum mobility and visibility, which is especially important for maneuvering
Individual columns with a weight capacity of 16,500
pounds each can be used in sets of four, six, or eight with a max combined load
capacity of 144,000 pounds.
16,500 pound lifting capacity per column
- Available in configurations of 4, 6 or 8 columns
- Maximum system capacity is 96,000 pounds
- Integrated electronic self-diagnostic functions
- Mobile power supply unit eliminates need for a master column
- Low-friction, re-circulating, ball-screw lifting system
- Power consumption is just 1.5Kw per column
- Fuse protected - only 16-amps for 4-columns
- Space saving column and reduced weight (just 920 each) for easy mobility.
- Automatic synchronization and communication between columns for precise,
- Simple operation
- Automatic independent safety lock devices ensures high level of safety
- Manual emergency lowering controls
- Quick-disconnect plugs for fast and efficient set-up
- Upper and lower, non-contact limit and safety switches
- Long service life and simple maintenance
- Three seperate modes of operation
- Integrated sensors for detecting load nut wear and/or failure
- Integrated sensors for detecting motor phase failure
- Shut-off device activates if load comes in contact with obstacle(s)
- Operator monitoring and automatic leveling control
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Made in USA / ALI/ETL certified
Cap./each column 16,500 lbs./7500kg.
Max. Lifting Height
Length Lifting Fork
Width Lifting Fork
|| 417 kg
2hp 208/230 or 440/480v, 3 ph, 60 Hz
PCL18-4 (set of four)- $23,205
PCL18-6 (set of six)- $40,195
PCL18-8 (set of eight) -$46,090
PLS-16 (Support Stand)-$1,055
Hydraulic Mgt. Inc,
8966 Stump Road, Minerva, OH 44657
© COPYRIGHT 2001 ALL RIGHTS